Virtual Coach
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndicePortalGaleríaBuscarÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

newest moncler,ed hardy,bbc bape,adidas jackets,adidas suits,air jordan24,obama air force

AutorMensaje
shoesgreat
Benjamín
Benjamín

Cantidad de envíos : 2

newest moncler,ed hardy,bbc bape,adidas jackets,adidas suits,air jordan24,obama air force Empty
MensajeTema: newest moncler,ed hardy,bbc bape,adidas jackets,adidas suits,air jordan24,obama air force   newest moncler,ed hardy,bbc bape,adidas jackets,adidas suits,air jordan24,obama air force EmptyJue Dic 25, 2008 7:32 am

newest moncler,ed hardy,bbc bape,adidas jackets,adidas suits,air jordan24,obama air force E5715eab38c5dfd200f4b80227854990
Dear Sir/mrs:
I come from China,We are a trade and export company of brand name sport productions our website:(www.shoes-great.com ) and shoes-great@hotmail.com,I want to become business partner with you, Our company mainly produce Nike Jordan series, Airmax and Shox series.For example: nike air max 95/97 / 2003 / 2005 shox TL /R4 / NZ Air force one(AF1) Dunk Jordan I-XIX all the shoes is packed with original box,and the tags and style code number is 100% correct,small mini order and even drop ship is available here. All the products is in good quality with low price . Very fast and safe delivery byEMS. Or TNT . We can deliver the shoes of our customers within 24 hours upon receiving the payment.
www.shoes-great.com . and if U are think do business with we,pls send to in this
email: shoes-great@hotmail.com

newest moncler,ed hardy,bbc bape,adidas jackets,adidas suits,air jordan24,obama air force
Página 1 de 1.